National insurance advice for home and abroad

Putting clients at the heart of our services

National insurance is often forgotten but is, in effect, a further tax on earned income, and is the second largest source of UK government revenue after income tax.

At MGI Midgley Snelling LLP, we can advise on the national insurance implications of receiving remuneration and benefits in kind (such as company cars) for both companies and individuals, as well as advising on any social security benefits that might be due.

Foreign nationals are often entitled to a “contributions holiday”, and we can advise on what national insurance contributions apply to foreign nationals working in the UK. MGI Midgley Snelling LLP can also assist in the preparation of applications for certificates of continuing liability for UK individuals working on short-term assignments overseas.

To find out more about our national insurance services, please contact us.